Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My First Post! (About Me, Family)

This is my first post! I will tell you a little bit of who I am and my family. My name is Robert Lucas, and I live a busy and stressful life as a new college student. I have a niece, Faith, born on Independence Day in 2012, and a younger nephew, Anthony Jr. I have only one sibling, which is a sister that is 11 years older than me. My mom is a former Tupperware consultant, which is where I get my blog's URL (internet address) as sonofatupperwareconsultant. My dad works for BNSF Railroad in the Barstow, CA. yard. He has worked there for over 25 years, and has never been laid off from there. Anyways, I like to undo the stress in me at times by doing photography, or by looking through a telescope at night. I enjoy both of these greatly, and in this blog you might even find tips of how to photograph different things.

I have a YouTube channel, and here is a link to it:
 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChGiUv38bwR3TnB9y_59fnA

I even have Twitter! Follow me at:
@RobertWilliamL5

So, enjoy your viewing of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment